Monday, January 11, 2016

BANG BANG BANG

Have a happy new year!
I hope this will be another great year for you!
This year, I want to publish more and more, and spread my blog.

I had the coming of age ceremony yesterday.
I met a lot of my old friends, and they are all brilliant.
By the way, last Saturday, I had the reunion of the high school.
Then, I also had a great time with my lovely friends.
After the reunion, my old classmates and I went to karaoke.
We sang many songs, and of course sang BIGBANG.
One of my drunk friends sang BANG BANG BANG.
The song inspired us, and it had two meanings.
One is just the song was the music which gets the crowd going.
Another is that the song was Korean-ver, so he couldn`t sing well.
These factors made us entertained, and that day was fantastic, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment