Monday, October 12, 2015

One of my favorite songs

 Let me introduce one of my favorite BIGBANG songs. Its song is Koewokikasete(Let me hear your voice) There are many theories if this is the song of heart break or long-distance love. Apart from anything else, I love this song. Every time I go to karaoke with my friends, I sing this song. In lyrics, there is like a lyric. ``You are not good at waking up early in the morning, I worry if you wake up. I still worry about that.`` Those lyrics tell that if you live without me. Person that are worried must be happy. Also, in lyrics,`` let me hear your voice. I'm sure we can be respected, when we become unaffected. Open up your heart. Let me hear your voice.`` From those words, I imagine the situation that the couple is not get along with, and they think that we might break up. So painful. In the last parts, ``I'm sure the way we've been walking will lead to the important STEP of the future! I think any incidents lead to the future. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment