Monday, October 19, 2015

LIVE

 I will tell you about the live tour that is coming.
Tour has been scheduled in November, December, and January.
We can see BIGBANG in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka.
Also, additional tour will be held in Fukuoka in February.
I am planing to go to the tour, if can.
Oops, I cannot go to, because the deadline was on the 12nd, October.
I am sad.
 By the way, the clothes that wears in the live are very flashy.
Collaboration with the brand of Hermes is also great.
We can enjoy, not also singing, but also appearance.

BIGBANG 衣装

2 comments:

  1. To see your blog, I wanted to know them more.
    Their clothes which performed Hermes and collaboration are wonderful.
    The goods of the concert will be very cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, thanks for your comment.
    I`m glad that you wants to know more about BIGBANG.
    I also want to be a good yosakoi player.

    ReplyDelete